… for signing up for the Plan Your Novel (30-Day Writing Challenge) October 2015 course!
You signed up at the “All In” level ($99)
[table id=3 /]
1. “10 Questions to Ask Your Characters” tip sheet (PDF), plus audio goodie.
Scroll below for these or click here to jump there.
2. Weekly emails prompts to get you writing and planning your novel.
You’ll be guided each week on a new focus following the course structure in the Barany School of Fiction.
3. 2 live video teaching webinars + 2 live coaching teleseminars with the instructors.
We’ll send you all the information you need to join us live during these calls and webinars. Watch for the emails!
4. A private Facebook group with the writers and the instructors so that you can be in community for support, accountability, and guidance.
Click here to request to join:
5. Step-by-Step instructions and examples in the form of Handouts, Templates, Checklists, Videos, Audios, and Quizzes (Lifetime access to this course “Plan Your Novel, 30-Day Writing Challenge” in Barany School of Fiction.)
Click on the link here to get access to all the homestudy material. You will need to create a login and password to enter the course, if you haven’t taken a class with us before.
This is the content we use as the basis for the entire course. We do add new material during the course and after. So do sign up and please don’t share this link with anyone. Thanks!
6. Special: Craft Compelling Characters, the companion homestudy course, that gives you a deeper dive into developing characters your readers can fall in love with ($49 value).
Click here to access this course. You will need to create a login and password to enter the course, if you haven’t taken a class with us before.
7. A one-on-one private 60-minute coaching call with Beth Barany to focus on shaping your story or questions about overcoming inner blocks, or both. (Normally, Beth’s coaching calls are billed at $225, but she’s offering a deal here to those who are committed to the challenge of planning their novels.)
Click here to schedule your call. Schedule your call with Beth as soon as possible. You need to take advantage of actually having the call before November 30, 2015.
Q: What if I have questions about the course or course material?
A: You can email Beth anytime. She returns emails within 24 hours during Monday through Friday.
Q: What if I can’t finish by the 30th?
A: We know that people go at their own pace. You can always return to the course at a later date and finish on your own.
Q: When do I need to take advantage of the coaching call with Beth?
A: Schedule your call with Beth as soon as possible. You need to take advantage of actually having the call before November 30, 2015.
Getting Started Gifts
Enjoy your free gifts, a PDF on 10 Questions for Your Characters and an audio on 8 aspects of character development.
#1: Click here to download your special gift: 10 Questions for Your Characters (PDF).
#2: Click below for your audio bonus on 8 aspects of character development.
You can listen via your browser or download.
Read, listen and share your thoughts with me.
I’m curious to hear how these tips help you write your novels. Happy Writing!