… for signing up for the Plan Your Novel (30-Day Writing Challenge) October 2015 course!
You signed up at the “Dive In” level
|** Be sure to click confirm in your email inbox to get all upcoming notifications for the course.**|
1. “10 Questions to Ask Your Characters” tip sheet (PDF), plus audio goodie.
Scroll below for these or click here to jump there.
2. Weekly emails prompts to get you writing and planning your novel.
You’ll be guided each week on a new focus following the course structure in the Barany School of Fiction.
3. 2 live video teaching webinars + 2 live coaching teleseminars with the instructors.
We’ll send you all the information you need to join us live during these calls and webinars. Watch for the emails!
4. A private Facebook group with the writers and the instructors so that you can be in community for support, accountability, and guidance.
Click here to request to join:
5. Step-by-Step instructions and examples in the form of Handouts, Templates, Checklists, Videos, Audios, and Quizzes (Lifetime access to this course “Plan Your Novel, 30-Day Writing Challenge” in Barany School of Fiction.)
Click here to get access to all the homestudy material. You will need to create a login and password to enter the course, if you haven’t taken a class with us before.
This is the content we use as the basis for the entire course. We do add new material during the course and after. So do sign up and please don’t share this link with anyone. Thanks!
Q: Can I upgrade once the course has started?
A: Yes, you can. We will be sending how to upgrade close to the start of the course.
Q: What if I have questions about the course or course material?
A: You can email Beth anytime. She returns emails within 24 hours during Monday through Friday.
Getting Started Gifts
Enjoy your free gifts, a PDF on 10 Questions for Your Characters and an audio on 8 aspects of character development.
#1: Click here to download your special gift: 10 Questions for Your Characters (PDF).
#2: Click below for your audio bonus on 8 aspects of character development.
You can listen via your browser or download.
Read, listen and share your thoughts with me.
I’m curious to hear how these tips help you write your novels. Happy Writing!