… for signing up for the Write Your Novel (30-Day Writing Challenge) November 2015 course!
You signed up at the “Let’s Write Premium” level ($119)
|** Be sure to click confirm in your email inbox to get all upcoming notifications for the course.**|
1. Four live video teaching/coaching webinars with the instructors. Mark your calendars for the four Tuesdays in November, 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern.
We’ll send you all the information you need to join us live during these calls and webinars. Watch for the emails!
2. A private Facebook group with the writers and the instructors so that you can be in community for support, accountability, and guidance.
Click here to request to join:
3. Bonus: A one-on-one private 60-minute coaching call with Beth Barany to focus on shaping your story or questions about overcoming inner blocks, or both. (Schedule your call with Beth as soon as possible. You need to take advantage of actually having the call before December 18th.)
Go here to schedule:
- Normally, Beth’s coaching calls are billed at $225 per hour, but she’s offering a deal here to those who are committed to the challenge of writing their novels during November.
4. BONUS for the PREMIUM: Written Document Review to help you get clear on the book you wrote or are writing and get ready for your next steps. Beth will give you a three to five paragraph review. Send her your novel’s:
- Elevator pitch
- Scene-by-Scene Outline or Plot Outline
- One to three page Story Synopsis
Send Beth your notes before the call.
3. Scroll down below for your Getting Started Gifts.
Q: What if I have questions about the course or course material?
A: You can email Beth anytime. She returns emails within 24 hours during Monday through Friday.
Q: When do I need to take advantage of the coaching call with Beth?
A: Schedule your call with Beth as soon as possible. You need to take advantage of actually having the call before December 18, 2015.
Getting Started Gifts
Enjoy your free gifts:
Read, listen and share your thoughts with me.
I’m curious to hear how these tips help you write your novels. Happy Writing!