Planning Your Novel: Essential Plot & Character Tips *New & Updated*
For the last two years, Ezra and I have given this webinar to over 400 registered attendees. We were please to bring back this webinar this year! We always have lots of fun, plenty of learning, and some fun prizes.
When: This webinar is over.
How: You can still sign up here to get the replay.
In this 90-minute special webinar, we covered:
- Why preparing your novel saves you time and can help you have direction, power, and purpose
- Essential plot and character development tips
- The key questions to ask your characters to make your story hum
- The overview of the “Plan Your Novel” October 2016 course — Our 3rd year with this popular course
- Who are your instructors and why we’re qualified to help you
- Why we created this course
- Q&A: Time to get your questions answered
Sign Up Here
Sign up here below to get all details and the worksheet we’ll send out ahead of time.
** Replay and handouts now available.**
WHO WE ARE: About the Instructors
Beth and Ezra Barany are award-winning, best-selling novelists, who have worked with over 100 authors to help them get their books written and published.
Happily married for over 15 years, we’re passionate about writing, story telling, and guiding authors to achieve your dreams.
Together we have written and published 25 books, plus 3 audio books. Together and separately, we have taught thousands of students over the years, in both the public and private sector, including overseas in Paris, France. We both teach (and in Beth’s case, coach) and are working on writing and publishing our novels.
Why work with Beth and Ezra:
- Beth has written and published 5 novellas, 3 novels, a collection of the romance novellas, a short story, and a novel prequel in the last few years. She has a 9-book romance series in the planning stage, and more completed novels in the wings.
- Beth is an experienced teacher, working with writers and novelists for over 20 years.
- Beth has taught these tools to other authors and has seen how effective they are.
- Ezra is an experienced teacher and mentor and has written 4 novels during Nanowrimo.
- He successfully uses the techniques that we teach.
- Ezra has published 2 thrillers and is editing the third in his series this year.
Sharing is Caring…
Please share our webinar with your community and writer colleagues using the social media share buttons below — because you know how important it is to write your novel. We are waiting for your books! Thank you!!
What is your burning questions about planning your novel?
Sample tweet to use:
Click to Tweet (You can edit before sending)
Webinar: Essential Plot + Character tips for planning your novel. Replay avail! http://bit.ly/30daywcwebinar #30daywc
Or use the sharing buttons below. Thanks!
Q: Will this webinar be recorded?
A: Yes. Sign up so you can get the recording.
Q: Will you be running this webinar again?
A: We may! Stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by, Hugh!
Looks good. I commented.
not sure if this is the place to sign up for the webinar but i plan to attend and hope to get hte recording of it afterward — been to 2 so far and each has inspired me in different ways — so #3 should be “Just The Ticket” … LOL!
So glad you’ll be joining us, Sue!
Looking forward to the program. Thanks
Glad you’re joining us, Eric!
I’m not sure how this will work but I’m up for it. There’s always room to learn I think.
Great! So glad you’re up for it. There is always room to learn!
I filled in the Yes, sign me up section but am not sure I’m actually signed up to participate. When I clicked the final section, it seemed to return to the beginning of the sign up area.
Sharon, You’re all signed up!
Burning question: How to chart out character arc, story arc, romance arc, conflict arc and are there specific markers/turning points/elements for each?
Thanks, Sally, for your question! It’s a good one!
Beth, it’s unclear if this is how to sign up. But, yes.
Hi Kate, The form is on this page above.
You may need to refresh the page to see the form. It works best in the Chrome browser.
If you are unable to see the form, I can add you manually. Let me know if you need me to that.